Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Up in the Sky Baby Shower

Today I thought I would show a few special little tidbits from my baby shower.

 

When my wonderful mother asked me what I'd like the theme of my baby shower to be, I already knew exactly what I would love: hot air balloons. There is just something about them that is magical.


But why stop there?! I figured, why not incorporate other things that give a feeling of freedom: the sky, clouds, pinwheels....just thinking about all of these things makes me smile, and I hope that someday it'll make my baby Emily smile too.


It was more than I could have ever hoped for. And as the shower went on, I found so many other amazing little details that simply made me smile. 


From the pinwheels on the sandwiches to the bright straws, every detail was perfect. I really couldn't have asked for a more wonderful shower, so thank you mom. You're the best! 

-Chantel M.

What is your perfect baby shower theme? Leave your comments below and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. It was my pleasure. Thank you for letting me do it for you.

    ReplyDelete