Sunday, December 1, 2013

Maternity Pictures

Hello everyone!! Thanks so much for coming to check out my blog....or just this post....or just cause you're feeling extra snoopy. =)


So once again, my wonderful mother did something amazing (go figure). She took my maternity photos! I was really hoping to get some maternity pictures and am so glad that I did. One day I'm going to be able to show little Emily them and tell her: look how round you were! lol


 My poor husband was dragged along for the journey too. Thanks honey!!


I am very fortunate to have an amazing family that is willing to help keep these memories of being pregnant in the pictures that I get to share. (Not that there's much to want to remember in the last month and a half!).



 In the middle of the session I got bored, started rolling around on the grass like a crazy person and got itchy like crazy cause I'm allergic to grass! It was worth the look I got the look from my mother that said: I raised that?!


Did you/do you want to have a maternity photo session? Why or why not? Leave your comments below and thanks again for visiting!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment