Saturday, March 15, 2014

Goodbye stains for good!

Hi everyone! 

So I thought I'd share an amazing, cheap way to get out almost any strain you can imagine! My sister in law introduced it to me and it hasn't ceased to amaze me! 

And here it is, sold at some 99 cent stores and online. The bright green bottle called Soilove.



Now, don't say I didn't warn you. This stuff is strong. Make sure to wear gloves!
Usually I'll wet the desired area, pour on some soilove, scrub with a toothbrush, and rinse before washing to make sure the stain is gone (if not, repeat).

 If I didn't scare you away, let me tell you some things I've been able to get out with this magic bottle, but not other strain removers. Yellow baby blow outs, and already washed and dried color stains (white shirt absorbed grey). Those were the stains that impressed me the most.

What I've found it doesn't remove are heavy oil stains and permanent market (which the latter I removed with hand sanitizer and a lot of scrubbing).

Have an awesome day and have fun getting out some pesky stains for cheap!

-Chantel M.

Know of anything that take oil stains out of clothes? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment