Thursday, May 1, 2014

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

Hello everyone! Long time no blog!

It's been a while since I've done a blog post, so I figure I'll catch everyone up and go from there. As you all probably know, a spot has been filled in the Medina family with my daughter Emily, and it's been causing some craziness (or am I just imagining things)!


I can't believe she is already 5 months old!! But before we get into that, let's check out the Medina Family's TOP TEN COUNTDOOOOOOWN. (Said with a monster truck rally voice). Of course most of this list will consist of Emily, but we're gonna let that one slide.....well, I will. You have no choice in the matter.

1) The "milk coma" face for those glutenous days.


2) Ems first laugh (it was from daddy kissing her tummy).


3) First interesting piggyback ride with her face smooshed against me.


4) Ems first visit to Chucky Cheese! Warning: this pic is VERY blurry.


5) Ems first lemon/orange face...mmmmm...


6) Met her first boy band Hudson Lights, whose concert she attended (they liked her).


7) Ems first two teeth popped out at 4 months (she wouldn't show them though)!


8) We moved to a bigger apartment!! And, I'm too lazy to take a pic.

9) Ems got her ears pierced. That was fun.

10) And finally, she is rolling all over the place!! Our little tumble weed.


Can I add another? .....I'll just take that as a yes. This is her boyfriend Ollie. He is a sock monkey. Sadly this week he got lost at the mall, so Ollie 2.0 is being shipped to my place as we speak! That is all.


So that has pretty much been the last 5 months. At this point, I've just been trying to settle down with Ems and get back to blogging, cleaning, and all that jazz.

I'll finish this up with some Mommy/Daughter selfies!!



Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had that first little blue outfit in my own size lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! My awesome sister got that romper for her. Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

      Delete