Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Check the Size

When I first had little Ems, I just assumed which ever size she was, would the same size for all her clothes. After all, my little one follows the clothing sizes pretty well (she is almost 6 months right now, and in 6 month clothes). One day I decided that I wanted more clothes, but didn't have any money, so I got out a bunch of bigger clothes that I had and tried some on her.


What I found was that some things look great in larger sizes!! Especially if you accessorize correctly. She was wearing a size 12 month shirt, and a size 3 month pant here.


 Dresses are great because you can use sizes a lot larger than what they actually are (as long as the neck are arm holes aren't too big for your little one). Ems was 4 months old and wearing a 9 month dress in this next picture.


-Chantel M.

Does/did your little one follow the clothes sizing? Comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment