Friday, June 6, 2014

Getting back to Painting


I used to paint a little, but it got put a way for quite a while. While shopping with the family, a painting inspired me to follow along.


After the first, I saw Emily and all the things she would do in her secret life that was filled with adventure. The first night I popped out four paintings, and tonight I did the same.


Even though I don't know what I'm doing, it makes me happy to be able to see all the things Ems can do in her imagination when she's older.


Oh, and the dirtier my hands are when I'm finished painting, better I think the paintings turn out!! 

-Chantel M.

What are your favorite hobbies? Leave your comments below. And thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute. What do you paint on? Might I comission you for a piece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks. I paint on mix media paper, canvas paper, and canvases. I could give it a try, but if it didn't turn out quite right, I might have to take it back!

    ReplyDelete