Friday, August 29, 2014

Collecting: Magnets

Ever since I was little, I had a thing for collecting. I remember collecting rocks, foreign money, old pennies, and many more things. Nowadays I'm not collecting as much as I did when I was little (I used to be a pack rat), but I still do enjoy it. So I figured I would show you some of my collections!! As you probably knew from the title, I'm going to start by showing you my magnet collection!





Whenever my hubby and I visit a new place, we always pick up a magnet to take home. And for everyone that knows me personally, it's no surprise that this magnet is my favorite!


One time we bought a magnet that was a cute little snow globe. A few months later we ended up wacking it, and sending it flying where it smashed into the floor breaking. After that incident we decided it would be better to stick to flat magnets!

What do you collect? Comment below and check out what others collect too!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment