Saturday, August 2, 2014

DIY Moving Away Gift

A few weeks ago a really good friend of mine (my daughter's international godmother) moved away. I wanted to do something special for her, but wasn't sure what. Simply giving a gift wasn't an option, so I started searching Pinterest boards for ideas. This idea was a combination of a few people's DIY gifts and became this little beauty.


Sorry about the picture quality, I took it really quick before I wrapped it and there was terrible lighting (and a glare). To put it together, I took a picture of us, a quote I liked, and framed it with cut outs of where I live (California), and where she lives (Honduras). The quote I put was "Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles, it's measured by the heart."

I think it turned out pretty darn cute!! 


Oh, and here is us having fun at the going away party and little miss international godmother laughing in the background!! Can you say picture perfect?!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment