Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Emily's Nursery


We've lived in our new little 2 bedroom apartment for a few months now, but were unsure when to move Ems to her own room. We were a little afraid to be honest. It was always a comfort being able to look over and seeing her sleeping. But then everything changed. Ems became big enough to stand up. 


And let me tell you something: our crib is a pain in the behind to adjust. We were like: time to get her own room!! Well, it was that and the fact that she started refusing to sleep if she heard us at all. Having to sneak into our room every night was no bueno.


Now I've been low on money since the break in, but I really wanted to do something special for our little explorer, so I didn't pay anything for anything in the room. Instead, I printed, cut, and taped it all. It took hours just to cut and tape all those darn papers with my one pair of little scissors. But let me tell you what: it was worth it.



Oh, and it's not completely finished. There are a couple more things I want to do to it, but I'll keep you updated when I get around to them!!


 Any ideas on what else I should add to her room? Comment below, and thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment