Wednesday, August 27, 2014

In Need of a Change [progress #1]

This blog is an update to my blog post "In Need of a Change" post which is linked HERE.

Even though I was mentally ready to make the big changes that I posted about, I wasn't quite ready to really put in the effort. A few days ago, I was finally ready. After reading THIS POST, I became inspired and immediately got off my behind and got to work.

So far in my journey, I have set a bedtime and wake-up time for myself, began getting ready for the next day at night, and started stretching in the morning. Also, I have slowly began wearing color. So far, all of it has felt really great. The house, (after a long time of chaos), is being cleaned, and organized, and feels more like home than ever.

All of these things have been great, but there is just so much more that I want to be doing everyday. Each night I write a sometimes insane to-do list that couldn't possibly be finished completely the next day except by those super moms that have been dunked in toxic material and have emerged with legit super powers.

However, I'm trying not to get ahead of myself. I am going to continue doing what I am doing and later on evaluate if I can take on more things. I know that one day I'll be able to reach my daily goals like those super-human super moms. It'll just take longer for me to get there.....probably a lot longer. And you know what? That's ok with me.

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment