Sunday, August 24, 2014

Katie's Third Birthday "Princess Tea Party"


Dang do I love birthday parties! Just the other day was my friend's daughter's party. The theme was "Princess Tea Party".







 It was quite the adorable affair; from the princess cupcakes and mini tiaras, to the sugar cubes for the "tea" (which was lemonade) and the glass teacups. All the princesses in the land really did feel like princesses.





Since the princesses were so little, it was a cute casual party (after our pretty tea party of course).


Princess Katie had a blast opening all her presents.





My favorite part of the party though was the adorable cake. 




We hope you had the happiest birthday Katie!!


-Chantel M.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw you snappin' away I knew it would go on the blog and I tried hard to stay out of your shots! I love the photos. All the girls had fun...even the one who decided to be anti social and hang out on the rocking horse that was too small for her ;)

    ReplyDelete