Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Scrapbooking from 2013

I am in no way good at paper scrapbooking. Simply terrible in fact. My paper scrapbooking could be compared to an eight year old's work and be worst. Luckily, I was introduced to a scrapbooking site called Heritage Makers a year or two after I was married, and I fell in love.


I have been catching up to my family scrapbooking by doing by 2013 album which took a couple of weeks, and I finally finished!! Because I am working on several different projects now that are more time consuming (namely Emily's first year), I decided to make 2013 very simple. Clean lines and easy colors.

If you'd like to see it, then you can click the link to view it.

SCRAPBOOK ALBUM 2013

Oh, and I'm not sponsored by Heritage Makers, I just really like and recommend their products =).

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment