Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fitness Week

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I always feel like I can't post something unless I have a picture to go with it, but screw it, it's just been too long since my last post!

Guess what I'm doing this week...eating healthy and exercising! This. Is. Huge for me. Since my brother is staying with me and is very fit, but has no clue how to eat healthy (he was only eating like 1500 calories a day...no wonder why he can't gain muscle weight!), we decided to do a week of exercising and eating healthy.
...

In fact, I told myself that I am not even going to miss a single day of working out. It might be very interesting my the end of the week though since I normally never work out. I am quite sedentary, but am just so sick of it. Having my very fit brother here to show me exercises and do them along with me is really going to help.

I'll probably give you guys a little peak on what we did/are doing at some point this week. Be on the look out!

-Chantel M.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm the same way about posting without pics. Second, I'm always looking for workout tips, but mostly diet/nutrition hacks. Good luck this week and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete