Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pinterest Series Vol. 6

Hone: Cute Curtains  .  Random: Fall Decor  .  Beauty: Fall Outfits  .  Food: Bacon Chicken Pinwheels  .  Kids: Raise Confident Kids

Pinterest is so awesome. I absolutely love sorting through pins, picking my favorites, sorting and re-sorting boards, ect. Something that is great is the fact that I have actually used pins for inspiration and finding products among other things. Checking right now, I have 8,996 pins and 73 boards, which isn't a ton, especially because I only pin things that I really like. =)

1) Home: These curtains are adorable. One day I'll live in a place that doesn't have vertical blinds!

2) Random: Mantels are also fantastic. And as you probably already know, I also love fall decor, so this pin is perfect for me!

3) Beauty: The before and afters of these outfits are fantastic. I'll definitely be referring to this link once it starts to cool down!

4) Food: Those bacon chicken pinwheels are making me salivate. Just wow. I really need to make these. For real.

5) Kids: I love this 30 ways to raise confident kids post!

-Chantel M.

How many pins do you currently have? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment