Friday, September 26, 2014

Pinterest Series Vol. 7

Random: Honeymoon Destinations  .  Food: Caramel Apple Pudding Dessert  .  Beauty: Fall Outfits  .  Kids: Cute Kids Outfit .  Home: Dream Stove


Sometimes I'm really happy that I'm not a professional blogger that gets paid. Sure some extra cash would be nice, but I don't have to worry too much about missing days! Especially when things get extra crazy around here.

1) Random: Even though I've already had a honeymoon, I definately want to visit some of these destinations! Especially the location pictured here: Tulum, Mexico.

2) Food: Caramel apples already make me drool. So when I saw this little beauty I almost jumped off my seat and made this baby! Almost.

3) Beauty: I absolutely love this fall outfit. The scarf, nails, jewelry and jeans are my favorite part. Pretty much everything.

4) Kids: This outfit is so precious. The raindrow sweater is stinking cute, but the tutu peeking out is even cuter! Oh and don't even get me started with the boots!

5) Home: Oh. My. Gosh. This is my ultimate dream stove. Best dream ever.

-Chantel M.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment