Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Play Kitchen Makeover - Choosing the Design


This plastic kitchen is getting me so excited that I spent hours searched through Pinterest and creating mock-ups of Em's little play kitchen last night! I wanted to make sure the colors looked good together and didn't want to risk something turning out less than adorable, so I created these mock-ups with the paint tool on Picmonkey.

So here they are!! I narrowed it down to my three favorite, but am having a hard time deciding which one I like the most. So I figured, why not ask what everyone elses favorites are?! Maybe, just maybe, it'll help me decide! ;)

Grey with Blue Appliances                           Red and White Kitchen                   White Kitchen with Pink Details

Which is Your Favorite Design?
Grey with Blue Appliances
Red and White
White with Pink Details


Thanks for voting!!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment