Monday, October 6, 2014

DIY Bug and Emily Update

After I finished Emily's play kitchen I've been waiting for the right time to give her coupe a makeover. And it's finally happened!! I have the diy bug! Oh, and I am now officially a smurf. Here's the proof:


Yep, I've been smurfed. Pretty soon I'll post the finished little tykes coupe makeover results and also the before and after details of the play kitchen.

As for other news, Emily is growing so much! She is being adorable once again by playing peek a boo 24/7. She is also "talking" in a really cute way by making whispering noises.

And since my brother has been staying with us for a few weeks, he taughter her how to say "yeah". Mostly my conversations with Emily are as follows: "Are you hungry Emily?" "Yeah!". "Is your mommy your favorite?" "Yeah!". "What's your favorite color?" "Yeah!!".


Hope you guys are having an awesome week!!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment