Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fitness Week - Day 4 Update

Things have been going pretty well so far. I am proud to say that I haven't missed a day of exercising yet. I've been doing about 15 minutes of exercise each day that targets areas that I want to work on. The first day was abs, the next was arms and then abs again. Today I'm planning on working out my core.


Towards the beginning I was a little worried about having the stamina to work out every day and let me tell ya: yesterday was tough. I was weak, tired, and sore, but I toughened up and still worked out last night which gave me energy and made me feel better.

Eating healthy has been going well too. Most days consist of a good breakfast with eggs, wheat toast with peanut butter, and fruit. For lunch is some time of sandwich or wrap with lots of veggies and protein, and fruit on the side. Dinner is some time of protein such as chicken or fish, with a lot of veggies, and some type of starch. One of the dinners we had was vegetarian tacos which were so amazing. Throughout the day we also have one smoothie with fruit and either kale or spinach, and a second snack with either almonds, or pita and hummus.

I'll keep you posted on any new developments!!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment