Friday, October 31, 2014

Getting Behind

10 days!! That's how long it's been since I put up a post. I'm actually suprized  because it feels like it's been much longer (more like three weeks). This post is once again a first step into trying to regularly get back into it!

On another note, I've been loving Netflix as of late. HGTV has been putting on all these DIY shows and I'm in heaven. I'm not experienced in DIY or makeover projects, but I really think that they are slowly becoming a passion of mine. Inspiration has been high, but the motivation to do anything is low. I just finished Emily's car makeover and it turned out so cute!! I can't wait to show it to you guys. Also, I am very excited about doing a table makeover for my sad, old, and dated dining room table.

I'll show you guys my projects pretty soon!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment