Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Future Wardrobe 2014

Goodness gracious!! I haven't posted in around a week!! Two and a half of those days I was out of town, but what in the hay was I doing otherwise? Not a clue. 

Anyways, I am so excited for my birthday. So. Excited. Check out my Pinterest Wishlist! For my birthday, Jaime is going to get me some type of clothing that I pick out, which I am very excited about because my clothing is getting old. My shirts are all stretched out, stained, dingy, and some even have holes. 

Unfortunately it's hard for anyone else to get me clothes. You know how family always wants to get you clothes? The thing about me though is that when I was a teenager I didn't get to go through the whole experimenting with clothes phase. That phase unfortunately started a lot later. The good thing though is that I've "settled down" and have found the style that I like. The bad thing is that when people buy me clothes they don't know what my style is since I don't own what I like yet. So I figured here you go. Here is my style!

All picture sources are found that this link.












Hope you're having an awesome week!!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment