Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pinterest Series Vol. 8

Home: Faux Aged Wood Table  .  Beauty: Lace Wedding Dress  .  Food: Crockpot BBQ Ribs  .  Kids: Toddler Birthday Ideas .  Random: Arm Workout

Number 8 in the series?! Dang! Already?!

1) Home: I love this "make new wood look old" tutorial!!

2) Beauty: This to die for lace wedding dress is absolutely fantastic. Can I remarry my husband just for this dress? No? Dang.

3) Food: A crock pot ribs recipe? Are you kidding me?! I have to try this. Seriously.

4) Kids: Such cute toddler birthday party ideas. Can't wait for Emily's birthday!!

5) Random: With my fitness week continuing, this post definitely caught my eye!

-Chantel M.



Thanks so much for reading my blog post!! You guys are so great for stopping by. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment