Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cozy Coupe (Little Tikes) Makeover


Check it out!! I finally finished Emily's Little Tikes Cozy Coupe makeover. She absolutely loves this little guy. Her favorite thing isn't to ride in it, but to push it!! She crashes it into walls, gets it stuck, and then yells at me until I get it unstuck for her.


She's too cool for school!! Here are some details up close.


And here are some of the fun moments she's had with it....tongue and all!



Thanks for stopping by to check it out!!


-Chantel M.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh its adorable!! I would never have thought of that in a million years; the after version is so much cuter, modern, and flexible. You need to pin this idea x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and then go into a career that designs toys

      Delete