Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pinterest Series Vol. 9

Food: Mini Pumpkin Pies  .  Beauty: Polka Dot Outfit  .  Home: Neutral Living Room  .  Random: Cake Stand DIY .  Kids: Pom Pom Rug


Here are my favorite pins this week!!

1) Food: We all know that pumpkin pie is divine, but these ini pumpkin pies are simply adorable!! I especially love the cute leaf designs on top are so cute!

2) Beauty: Polka dots are my best friend. And when paired with an adorable mustard maxi skirt, you've got it made.

3) Home: This living room is fantastic. I love the simplicity, but I also love the fact that it feels warm and bright.

4) Random: I absolutely love cake pans, but usually they are so expensive. This little guy is so adorable, and was made from items from a dollar store. Can you say heck yeah?!

5) Kids: Pom pom rug. Yes. I need to figure out how to make this adorable guy to put in front of my daughters bed!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-Chantel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment